/ 012

Jan. 30th, 2016 09:35 pm
white_elephant: (Default)
[personal profile] white_elephant

 A/N: You just answer each question, the questions go hand and hand to the zodiac’s personality. 

 

Aries: 
What or who is your inspiration? 
- I do not have one.

Do you often have a short-temper? 
- I become irritated easily, but I do not become enraged.

Do you often have days where you either hot or cold with anybody, not in-between?
- Not really.

Taurus: 
What’s something you have a very strong opinion about?
- Animal abuse.

Would people consider you to be materialistic? 
- I have materialistic tendencies; I really enjoy clothing and plushies - but I would not waste all of my money or time on these things.

Is it hard for you to accept change? 
- It depends on the change required.

Gemini: 
What would someone have to do in order to catch your attention?
- Romantically? Nothing. I am not that kind of person. I have to at least be able to respect you as a human being.

Do you often feel at world with two different aspects of yourself? 
- At "war", yes.

Would people consider you to be flighty?
- Possibly.

Cancer: 
What gets you emotional?
- A good, solid piece of music. 

Are you family orientated in everything you do?
- Not really.

Do you feel the need to be needed? 
- No.

Leo: 
What are you best at?
- I don't know. I don't believe I have any talents.

Do people often assume you’re pretentious?
- I don't know what others think about me.

Do you hate being alone? 
- These days, I dislike being away from Az. Before him, I preferred being alone.

Virgo: 
Name an interesting fact about yourself.
- I doubt it is interesting, but my favorite language is Finnish.

Do you often over analyze simple situations?
- I do.

Are you often skeptical? 
- I am skeptical in that I question everything. But I am not one to disbelieve someone because I myself have not witnessed it.

Libra: 
How far would you go to make someone feel better?
- It depends on that person's relationship to me, and the issue at hand.

Do others consider you to be stuck up?
- I do not know.

Do you often try to find common ground when in a political debate?
- I avoid debates because I am bad at verbal communication.

Scorpio: 
Do you believe in love at first sight?
- No. At least, it does not work for me. 

Would you often call yourself a moody person?
- Not really? But it happens.

Do you tell it like it is to your friends? 
- Yes.

Sagittarius: 
What’s your biggest goal in life?
- To overcome my anxiety.

Are you often humorous? 
- I do not find myself funny.

Would you like to go on many adventures?
- Yes!

Capricorn: 
Are you someone who trusts easily?
- Not at all. 

Are you self-sufficient?
- Generally.

Do you often conceal yourself from the world around you?
- I am all but a hermit.

Aquarius: 
How loyal are you to other people?
- Once you give me a reason to be loyal to you, it is very difficult to break that bond. 

Do you come across as cold and aloof at times?
- Oh, most certainly.

Do you often think about the complexities of life? 
- I am an Aquarius, and strangely enough I fit that personality profile like a glove.

Pisces: 
Do you hide how you feel or do you speak your mind? 
- I tend to speak my mind when I am comfortable.

Have you ever given it your all just to have someone walk away from your life?
- Not really.

Do you have any skills or interests in the arts? 
- Interests, certainly! The problem is that I am certainly creative. But the skills won't translate, exactly. I have been drawing since I could hold a pencil, but I hit a wall I have yet to be able to overcome.

About You:
What sign are you?
- Aquarius.

What sign is your best friend? 
- 

What sign is the person you like/significant other?
- Libra.

Do you believe in astrology? 
- Not really? I don't follow it, but I do pay attention to the signs themselves when I create characters. 

If you could change your sign will you? 
- No.

Profile

white_elephant: (Default)
white_elephant

February 2016

S M T W T F S
  123456
78910111213
14151617181920
212223 24252627
28 29     

Style Credit

Page generated Oct. 11th, 2026 10:43 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Most Popular Tags