/ 016

Jan. 31st, 2016 12:38 pm
white_elephant: (Default)
[personal profile] white_elephant
 1:Who do you like and Why?
- I don't "like" anyone. I'm engaged to someone because I choose to be?
2:Have you ever been in love? If yes, how many times, and how do you know it was love?
- I don't know anything about love. I find these sort of emotions to be confusing at best. But I am very much attached to my fiancé.
3:Longest relationship you’ve ever been in, and why did it end?
- My longest relationship has yet to end. 
4:Have you ever changed for someone, if yes, how?
- In many ways, sure - but nothing completely fundamental.
5:Pretend I’m you ex, what do you want to say to me?
- I have nothing to say.
6:Have you ever been cheated on?
- No.
7:Have you ever cheated?
- No.
8:Would you date someone who’s know for cheating, if yes why?
- No.
9:What’s the most important part of a relationship?
- Communication, trust, and honesty.
10:Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- I've never liked flings. If I even consider dating someone, I see potential for a mate for life. I take this sort of thing very seriously. Which is, I suppose, why I don't feel things such as physical attraction - it has nothing to do with the bond that could develop.
11:When you are dating someone do you believe in going on “breaks”?
- Nah.
12:How many people have you ever hooked up with?
- I don't "hook up" with people. Honestly, my idea of a one-night-stand would be staying up all night with that person and playing a game, getting to know them, etc.
13:What’s one thing you regret saying or not saying, doing or not doing in a previous relationship?
- I don't remember?
14:What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
- I'm not one to tell other people what to do. To answer - no, I don't think it's appropriate for children to be having sex AT ALL. If fifteen year old Bob fathers a child because he and his girlfriend are too stupid to use protection, then let them deal with it. It shouldn't be up to the kid's parents to raise that kid while the parents are in school.  That sentence tho.
15:Do you believe in the phrase, “Age is just a number?” Why or why not?
- Generally, yes. But it also depends on your genes, how you treated yourself when you were younger, etc. A healthy lifestyle may or may not lengthen your lifespan, but you'll probably "age" a bit slower - you'll be able to run marathons at fifty - things like that. 
16:What about “Love at first sight”? Why or why not?
- No, but someone else might - and if it's real to them then it's valid enough. But for me? I've never really loved anyone before  I got to know them. 
17:Turn on’s?
18:Turn off’s?
19:What do you consider a deal breaker?
- Cheating, blatant lying.
20:How do you know it’s time to end a relationship?
- When you've exhausted all other possibilities. If the relationship is serious, you should at least TRY and make it work. But there's obviously certain conditions such as abuse that are a clear sign the relationship needed to end yesterday.
21:Are you currently in a relationship? If yes, for how long? If no, how long have you been single?
- Three years, about. We had our anniversary a few days ago.
22:Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
- I'm sure it's possible.
23:Do you think people should date their friends?
- Some people do. Who am I to say what others should and shouldn't do? Date your friends if that is what you wish to do.
 
24:How many relationships have you had?
- Four.
25:Do you think love can last forever?
- Forever really just means "the forseeable future". Humans have no concept of forever.
26:Do you believe love can conquer all things?
- "Some things in life cannot be fixed. They can only be carried." - Megan Divine
27:Would you break up with someone your parents didn’t approve of?
- Ha! I have long since stopped trusting the judgement of my parents. 
28:If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
- "There's nothing wrong with you. Just keep doing what you're doing. Or not doing, in this case."
29:Have you ever been in a long distance relationship?
- Yes.
30:What do you notice first about another person?
- Their aura.
31:Do public displays of affection bother you?
- I don't really pay attention.

Profile

white_elephant: (Default)
white_elephant

February 2016

S M T W T F S
  123456
78910111213
14151617181920
212223 24252627
28 29     

Style Credit

Page generated Oct. 11th, 2026 10:43 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Most Popular Tags